QBC International currently broadcasts regularly
If you don't own a shortwave receiver, you can hear our broadcast via various online receivers. For the best results, we recommend the following ones:
- Wide Band SDR at the University of Twente: You can hear us at various times when propagation contributes. However reception is not likely in late evening in winter and midday in summer.
- SDR from 9A7AOF (Croatia): Daytime only, this SDR switches from 40 to 80 meter band at 16.00 CET.
- SDR from OE4RLC, OE3DUS and OE6RKE (Austria)
- SDR from SP3PGX radio club (Poland)
- Globaltuners.com: Reception is best via the Rimini receiver.
Comments, reception reports or mentions in blogs or other publications are always welcome. If you send us a reception report, make sure you include the date, time, frequency, your location, and SINPO / SIO code. Audio clips are highly welcomed but not required.